I love reading a good blog post as much as the next person. And I also love it when other people tell me what they like to read, because it’s a great way to discover new blogs and share great stories with each other. And that’s what it’s all about in the end, isn’t it?
So here are my favorite blog posts of January!
- She divorced me because I left dishes by the sink. In which Matt tells us about why his marriage – and with him, many others – have ended. Spoiler alert: it had nothing to do with dishes.
- The snow must go on. In which Katherine writes about people who haven’t survived the recent snow storms, and about people that have to go to work nonetheless. And about why sometimes your safety comes first and it’s okay not to take these kind of risks.
- Lighten up! In which Christine gives some solid and short advice to new bloggers like me. She made me realize how beautiful (and important) white space is.
- If you are looking for some healing, go here. In which Afni shares a few very personal stories and how she has coped with them. She talks about traveling and her emotional healing while she’s at the end of the world.
- Why you shouldn’t compare yourself to what you see on the internet. In which Olivia tells us something we already know, but still (sometimes unconsciously) do. Social media makes it easy for us to form an idea of a ‘day in the life’ of other people. It’s important to remind yourself that social media is very subjective and someone else’s life might not be as much fun as their Instagram account makes iit look like.
Photo taken by Jeff Sheldon (via Unsplash.com)