I love reading a good blog post as much as the next person. And I also love it when other people tell me what they like to read, because it’s a great way to discover new blogs and share great stories with each other. And that’s what it’s all about in the end, isn’t it?
So here are my favorite blog posts of February! (I can’t believe February is over..)
- Some things to say (and do) besides I love you. This guy has such a great blog and I like that he posts a lot, so I have something to read every time I open my WordPress reader. I read this blog post of his at the beginning of the month and it stuck with me all the way till now.
- What every writer knows about finishing. Are we ever really done with writing? Is a project ever really finished? I don’t think so. The comments underneath this post are worth a read too!
- An article about the Oscars I would actually read. Because this is the greatest list of all time. And it made me laugh out loud. And Angelina Jolie’s right leg.
- Heroin: A love story. Okay, okay. I know this was written last year but I didn’t discover it until earlier this month. This story left me absolutely speechless and now I’m convinced this should be required reading in high schools.
- Guest blogger Robin Black: on learning to spell women’s names while men buy my new books for their wives. Women buy books written by men, but men hesitate to read books written by women. Author Robin Black tells about her experiences.
- What no one tells you about headlines. I gotta say, this headline sort of made me curious about the post. And that’s exactly the point. A post about why clickbaity headlines are no different than a salesperson pushing a random product on you.
Photo taken by Jeff Sheldon (via Unsplash.com)