Hi there! I’m Dalindcy, a full-time college student just trying to find some time to read and write for fun. I graduated with a degree in journalism, did a course in social work and I’m currently studying law at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
I love reading all genres and sub-categories, but recently I’ve been mostly interested in (urban) fantasy, non-fiction and historical fiction. You can check out my Goodreads if you want to! I also have a Twitter and Instagram account by the way.
I’ve been blogging for a long time on various websites. These days, I blog about anything that strikes my fancy. On some days that’s a book review, but on another that could be sharing my favorite study tips or something that hits on a more personal note.
Want to get an idea of the type of posts I write? Here are some of my personal favorites:
– The Complete Guide to #Bookstagram: Getting Started, Taking Pictures, Gaining Followers and Other Advice
– The Future of Blogging: Views From Someone Who Has Been Blogging For Nearly 10 Years
– When Diverse Characters Are Only Defined by Their Diversity
– The Art of The DNF: Why It’s so Hard to Abandon Books And How to Deal With it
– My Weird Reading Habit: Why (And How!) I Annotate my Books